EMCI provides end to end implementation services to plan, build, integrate and maintain a telecom network according to roll-out and deployment strategies and targets.
Assuring quality of services with respect to time and budget constraints is our key strength as a CSP for implementation services:
Our implementation services include:
- All Site acquisition activities including search, finding candidates, SAR, lease and permissions.
- All civil work activities including TSS, Soil test, detail design drawing, excavation, foundation and tower erection
- All telecom implementation activities including:
- RF Antenna installation, swap, redesign and upgrade
- Running feeder and Fiber cables
Transmission installation, Swap, Dish alignment, New link commissioning, link upgrade, LRAN and high-cap modernization
- BTS/Node-B/E-NodeB installation/Swap/Modernization commissioning and integration.
- Power plan installation and upgrade
- Fence reinforcement
- Standard Dismantling and packing and transportation
- On-airing and acceptance
- Maintenance of sites and fault management